England could lose Euro 2020 final, Fabinho boost for Liverpool, Marcus Rashford hits hat-trick and petition passes 1million, Gareth Bale ready to fire for Tottenham
Follow the latest football news, gossip and expert opinion on the big talking points in the game.
We’ll bring you reaction to Wednesday night’s Champions League games, with Chelsea and Manchester United both recording big wins.
Plus, we’ll build up to another huge weekend of Premier League and EFL action.
- Marcus Rashford came off the bench to score a hat-trick for Manchester United in their brilliant 5-0 win as his petition passed 1million signature
- Hakim Ziyech scored on his full Chelsea debut as Frank Lampard’s side had a comfortable 4-0 victory
- Liverpool receive major boost with Fabinho’s hamstring injury not as bad as first feared
- Neymar went off injured in the first half of Paris Saint-Germain’s Champions League match
- Barcelona poke fun at Cristiano Ronaldo and Juventus by claiming that Lionel Messi is real ‘GOAT’ after Argentine superstar dazzles in Champions League victory
- Alex Telles tests positive for COVID-19, hence absence from Manchester United’s matches against Chelsea and RB Leipzig
- Pep Guardiola lucky not to be sacked by Man City thanks to his Barcelona friend and they will NOT win the Premier League or Champions League, claims ex-star Didi Hamann
- ‘Jose Mourinho may have one last hurrah in him’ – Dietmar Hamann explains why Tottenham can beat Liverpool and Manchester City to title
- Released by Liverpool 16 months ago, Daniel Sturridge is being backed for sensational move back to Premier League with Manchester City