PIP and work: Can you claim PIP if you are working? | Personal Finance | Finance


- Advertisement -

- Advertisement -

Who is eligible for PIP?

The Government website explains you must have a health condition or disability where you “have had difficulties with daily living or getting around” for three months.

To claim you must also “expect these difficulties to continue for at least nine months”.

In addition to the above, usually you need to have lived in England, Scotland or Wales for at least two of the last three years, and be in one of these countries when you make your application.

If you’ve returned from living in an EEA country recently, you may be able to get PIP sooner.

Source link

- Advertisement -

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.